Saturday, September 26, 2009

I am listening to the baby cry... again. It seems that Zachary has colic so the crying times way out number the calm times. This makes running just a little harder because I hate to leave Heather at home long with such a fussy infant. Instead I am running at work and for the 40 minutes when Heather feeds him. He is always quiet then.

So today that is just what I did. 30 minutes on the trails with Boomer. Overcast skies and a cool breeze, it is officially autumn and it feels like it.

On Friday I joined some guys from work for a tromp through the woods. We start in our corporate complex but within 10 minutes were on an old rail bed and then making our way up a horribly steep hill where the trees have been cleared for power lines. It's a meandering trip back down the hill on some very rustic trails and soon were back at work. 60 minutes.

1 comment:

Kevin said...

Not that you asked, but these are my four suggestions for a crying baby:
Give him a finger to suck
football carry
baby-wearing
and, if all else fails...
gritting your teeth and realizing that it won't last forever.