Wednesday, January 11, 2006

From Bad to Good

Going into this run a headache and a sleepy ride home from work combined to make me think the run just wasn't going to go to well. I met up with Seeb, Erin, LL at 6:00 in front of the museum for an 8 mile loop through Fairmount park that, as LL called it, was very "sweet". Down Kelly, up over Girard Bridge, over through Fairmount Park, the Belmont Loop and then back the same way. Just a little over 8 mile in exactly an hour. A decent pace for me and I really felt great the entire way. It was nice running with this group, some good chatter back and forth over a variety of topics, the time flew. This was seriously one of teh best runs runs I have had in a while.

After the run I hung out in front of the Art Museum for 15 minutes and met up with the rest of the PR's on their Tuesday night run. I saw a couple people who I hadn't seen in a while and it was nice to chat it up. A cold 1/4 jog back to my car and I was on my way home. A good night.

No comments: