Sunday, October 05, 2008

My unwillingness to get out of bed in the morning is putting a damper on the mileage totals. I end having to squeeze in evening runs and rushing my workout. It is an event filled weekend which only allowed me to squeeze in a 5 miler on Friday night in about 38 minutes.

Saturday was a DNF due to a family function.

Sunday was one of the best runs of the year and not because of the run but because of when the run occured. It just happened to start directly after the Phillies beat the Brewers to advance to NLCS. Go Phils!

The run was a hilly hard trip starting with the hill behind the Indian Statue and rolled the rest of the way. I finished with 1.5 fast miles on Forbidden Drive and I felt like I could have kept up the fast pace for a few more miles but had to get home. 8+ miles in 62 minutes.

No comments: