Saturday, December 27, 2008

I'm out in Washington with Heather's family for Christmas and the New Year. They got hit with about 8 inches of snow before we arrived (somewhat rare for this area) but the larger roads were clear enough that I could squeeze to the side when the infrequent car passes.

The conditions have narrowed my running route options so I can't be to choosy. Two very similar loops yesterday and today. Yesterday I ran three hard repeats of a long hill on the route. Today my legs were constantly reminding me of the repeats. I had to run through some heavy snow and windy conditions but the temps were barely at freezing and it wasn't to bad. Yesterday 8.4 mile in 67 minutes. Today 8.2 miles in 67 minutes.

Surprisingly, there is rain in the forecast for the entire weekend. I'll do my best to get in a 16-18 mile run at some point.

No comments: