Sunday, January 30, 2011

Headed out on a loop to Discovery Park, across the Chittenden Locks on a cool, windy and surprise.... overcast day in Seattle. I was looking forward to a relaxing ten miler but 6 miles in I just wanted to be done. Things just weren't clicking. For such a gray cold day the park was surprisingly crowded. ON your left... Excuse me.... on your left, really breaks up your pace.

I was happy to be done with this one and back in a warm house. I think the warm winter here has already softened my resolve to cold running.

Ballard Railroad Bridge across the canal that connects Lake Washington to the Puget Sound.

1 comment:

Lee said...

The cold here is already set in my bones. It takes about an hour to warm up after I'm outside at all. PS I did a crossfit/snow shoveling workout the other day. I don't think it's supposed to take 2 hours, though. And we're getting more ice/snow tomorrow.