Friday, May 20, 2011

Everyday I put off posting to the blog and then it just never happens. I won't bore anybody with the runs between the last time I posted and today. Lets just say that there hasn't been to many of them. I should be over-tapered for my 15K tomorrow morning. I've scaled back my original plans to break 58 minutes and settled on breaking 1 hour. This means I'll have to maintain sub 6:30 pace. It should definitely be doable but with how slow I felt on my run home from work yesterday, I don't know.

On a good note, the weather has finally taken a turn for the better this week. We had 3 days in a row of full sun. I haven't seen that since October. And I think we broke 70 for the first time this year. The weather really is spectacular for running this time of year.

Under 3 weeks until Heather is due with baby #2. I imagine my mileage will take a huge hit over the summer. I'll just have to run at work as much as possible.

No comments: