Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Almost There

Mon - 5+ miles. I was going to take it real easy but felt good so I picked it up for a mile or so and it blew by. Feeling great.

Tues - Off

Wed - 4 easy mile through Manayunk.

Just a few days until the marathon and I am feeling good. Normally, in the week before the marathon, my mind is dominated with thoughts of race day. This year not as much. Maybe it is because I don't have to travel and can just roll out of bed Sunday morning or possible its that I am distracted with other things. In any case I'll just put it all out there on race day and see what happens.

3 comments:

Scott said...

Good luck Sunday. It looks like the weather will be cooperating for a sub 180 minute ramble through the city.

ian said...

i'll be out there screaming at you, dude. hope to see you a little before ten at the finish line.

Kevin said...

Looks like "perfect running weather" on Sunday. Good luck and have fun!