Friday, November 02, 2007

Start Spreading The News....

A good run last night. I took a loop out the Art Museum plus 1 mile and then a couple up and own the Art Museum steps. My pace was locked in more by what me legs wanted than me really focusing on it, every mile came in bewteen 7:18 and 7:25. Things felt very smooth and easy. 11.4 miles in 1:22.

This weekend is the Olympics Trials and the New York City Marathon. I am excited for both. A show-down in central park for a trip to the Olympics between just about every top male american runner on Saturday. On Sunday, the NYC marathon where a few friends will be racing. Best of luck to Ian and Craig and all the other Philly Runners that are racing. If you'd like to read about Ian's marathon PR please follow this link IAN'S PR and there should be a race report sometime next week.

No comments: