Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Two easy runs over the last two days. 10 miles yesterday evening on Forbidden Drive in relatively cool weather. I ran the first 7 miles with Heather. My legs felt better than expected after a long bike on Sunday. When we got back to Rex avenue, Heather went up the hill to home and I continued on trails up to Northwest Avenue. I then headed back down Forbidden Drive to Rex for my long trip up the hill and home. 10+ miles in 1:20.

A cool evening turned into a cool morning and I went out for 4.5 miles with Boomer on a mix of Chestnut Hill streets and trails in the Wissahickon. We stopped for a water a couple times but kept a fairly brisk pace, for Boomer at least. I ran into Russ, a former Philly Runner, with his dog on the way out of the park. As usual Boomer spazzed out at the site of another dog and did everything in his power to get closer.

It was a nice morning run. 4.5 miles in 35 minutes.

No comments: