Sunday, March 06, 2011

A ship using the large lock to get into Lake Washington. I passed this on my way back from a trip to Discovery Park on a somewhat sunny afternoon. Actually 2 out of the last 3 weekends have featured a lot of sun. Seems we are headed into spring although the rumor here is that spring lasts until mid-July. But at least the crocuses are up and seeing that color on the run brightened what otherwise was a fairly crappy run.

I just haven't felt right the past few weeks. No spark in my legs, no strong finishes just slow slogs up 28th street into what seems a perpetual stiff breeze that always has me wishing I could just teleport to my front door. These things go in phases and I am sure it will improve. Around 10 miles at around 8 minute pace.

Also ran about 6 yesterday on a loop through Golden Gardens. I haven't been measuring or even logging my runs, just approximations of each week in my head. I think this weeks was 25 miles.

No comments: