Thursday, March 24, 2011


Ran down the steps to Golden Gardens park and hit a huge spring tide. They are much more dramatic than normal tides and exposed a beach of stones rounded by the sea. Low heavy skies but temps in the low 50's and no rain, great for a run.

I've had this hacking cold all week that is buried in my chest and this was my first time running since the race on Sunday. I am paying for it with incessant coughing right now. My lungs feel like when I swam in the neighbors pool all day as a kid. Deep breaths are tight and slightly sore. I'll be happy when this passes. In fact, I'll be happy when this winter of colds has passed. Heather, Zach and I must have all been sick at least 6 times. I am blaming the new location and the pool of fresh viruses that offers.

5+ miles, untimed.

No comments: