Friday, April 08, 2011

An easy 4 miles around the corporate center during lunch. And I mean easy. The sky is finally all sun. In fact, it has been 42 days since we've technically had a "Sunny Day". (defined has 70% sunshine.) That's right, late February was the last sunny day. And I don't think there have been many days that were just shy of the mark, say 65 or 68% sun. I'm fairly sure today won't meet the criteria either but at least it was close. At least I won't have to worry about sunscreen any time soon. Oh wait, I never worry about sunscreen when I'm running. 4 miles in 32 minutes.

1 comment:

seebo said...

Hey John. Checking in after awhile, good to see your training (and your blogging) have been picking up. Hitting tempo runs at 6:15 pace is impressive... I'm looking for good things from your 15k.