Thursday, April 14, 2011

Yesterday morning I had that familiar stiffness in my ankles and calves upon getting out of bed. 40 miles seems to be the magic number. I was at once nostalgic and happy not to have this feeling over the past couple years. My run kept getting pushed off until I ran out of day.

Today, my last day at the current job, I headed out for an easy run. Some light drizzle and chilly but once you're warmed up these things are not a factor. 7+ miles in 55 minutes. I couldn't help but wonder what the running would be like at the new job. Will I have time? Will there be a good group to run with? (I hope) I do know that they have a gym on site and it will be nice to work some of that back into my routine. I was able to do it when I worked at J&J but not since I've moved here.

No comments: