Tuesday, May 15, 2007

I ran the trails in the Wissahickon on Monday night for about 5.5 miles in 42 minutes. Pushed a little harder than I was planning because I was feeling good.


Tuesday morning I got up early and met my friend Lee for 5 miles on Forbidden Drive. This morning running thing seems to get easier every time. Knowing someone is going to be waiting for if I don't get up in time is also a huge help.

I planned on running a double with the group but I ended up not getting home from work until nearly 6:30. I didn't really feel like running so instead I jumped on my bike and rode to the top of Wissahickon Park. I exited at the top and then rode up that gigantic hill on Germantown Avenue. It is quicker on the bike but no less painful, especially with my limited mileage on the bike. I pushed fairly hard the entire way to make it a good workout. Somewhere in the neighborhood of 15 miles in 50 minutes

No comments: