Thursday, December 09, 2010

Headed to the backyard after Heather arrived home at 8:15. I currently have nothing to lift back with exception of a broken vacuum cleaner. You can't easily throw things in the trash in Seattle like in Philly. Heather was in awe of the things the trash men would pick up there. Queen mattress, broken microwave, bed frame.. just about anything. And I swear if you tipped them 20 bucks they would take a dead body. If the trash men didn't take it the junk man in his beaten up old Ford, stacked high we crap would always swing by. Not here. I am limited to one trash can, anything over that and I pay more. Hence the leftover vacuum cleaner. I haven't had the oomph to figure out how to toss it.

I had to settle for a workout of:

4 rounds - 30 double-unders and lap around the block (about 440M). 9:56.

I forget how hard you have to push in these workouts. I was hurting after the first lap and then you are right back to the rope. Like intervals with no rest. My double unders suck. I don't think I was able to string together more than 15 at once. I'll need a new rope, it snapped 13 reps into the last set.

1 comment:

Lee said...

We had to throw away so much stuff from the basement when we first moved in, including an old couch.

I snapped two jump ropes so far on the side walk. It's the concrete that does it. Asphault/grass/trampolines are better.