Saturday, December 11, 2010

I was walking the dog last night in the schoolyard across the street. The playground over there has an adult sized pull-up bar and picnic benches that are at the perfect height for box jumps. In fact, I think there about a million different body weight workouts I could design with the playground equipment. I can warm up in the house and then literally walk across the street to work out. It was only me and a few kids smoking weed.

Workout

40,30,20,10 jumping pull-ups, bench jumps, and walking lunge. 8:21

I actually cut the jumping pullups in half each round. It would have taken me much longer to do the full amount. I was definitely better at all this stuff this time last year, out of practice, though I am not as sore today as I thought I might be.

No comments: