Saturday, December 18, 2010

My motivation has been horrible this week. I passed on a couple chances to run telling myself it was to late, to cold, to rainy but in reality it was none of those things... well maybe a little but not enough to stop me from running. I tell myself it is the holidays and I deserve a break but I really haven't been keeping up that many miles to really take a break. Can't analyze it to much but I know if I keep it up I get into a rut and it gets harder to return.

I headed out this morning after the early rain for a run out to Phinney Ridge. This is turning into a regular loop for me. On nice days you get a great view of both the Olympic and Cascade mountains. I thought the clouds would obscure everything today but I was treated to a glimpse of the now snow covered Cascades. 6 miles in 45 minutes.

No comments: