Friday, December 15, 2006

Headed to the Art Museum on another foggy and warm December evening. A large group of us including a new couple, Ann and Ken, went out on a slighlty different route than a normal Thursday.

The pace was easy and we went through the familiar territory of Fairmount Park, up over South Georges Hill and back down Belmont to Parkside. Onto Girard, 34th street into University City, Market Street, path exstension and back to the Art Museum. 8.4 miles in 67 minutes.

A nice run and my legs didn't have any of the normal aches and pain I usually feel the day after a trackworkout. I guess I am starting to get used to it.

1 comment:

seebo said...

You lay out some good track wisdom that I'll have to file away when you say a) not to make any decisions about quitting before doing your recovery and b) you can't be a pussy on the track.

Hell, you should write a training book just so you can use that for the title.

Good workout on Wed. I love reading about how the track messes with peoples minds.