Friday, February 29, 2008

It's been a busy week. With mid-terms and a vacation approaching in the next couple weeks I have been devoting more of my time to school and other items. This means I need little more focus to get in my runs.

Wednesday night I got home from class around 7:45 and laced them up to head out for 8 miles around 8:15. I really don't like running this late. This usually means I get home from the run, shower, quickly put something together to eat and then it is time for bed. However, I was in the mood to run and it went well although probably a little to fast.

8.1 miles in 59 minutes. This translates to about 7:15-7:20 pace. Still technically classified as an easy run but a little fast for my liking. My calves were fairly tight the entire run but other than that I felt good.

Thursday - I got up early to get into work so I could get out early and go to school for a review session for a test next week. I again didn't get home until after 7:00 and this time I just didn't have it in me to go for a run when I got home. I was hungry and truthfully I just felt like sitting on my ass for a little while with dinner and a couple beers.

I planned to get out for a run this morning, saw the 18 degree temps at 5:50 this morning and decided to get in the shower instead of into my running shoes. It'll have to wait until this evening.

No comments: