Wednesday, July 11, 2007

8 miles in Wissahickon Park last night. Temps around 85 and high humidity made for a really uncomfortable run. I was soaked with sweat by the 4 mile halfway point, but I kept things easy and enjoyed the run.

I stuck to the upper trails for the first 3 miles and then onto Forbidden Drive for the last 5. The park was empty due to the heat, I was surprised how many people it scared away. 8 miles in 60 minutes.

Co-workers talked me into a workout class this morning that is run at my work. "Crossfit Philly". I've never done a class before and was hoping it wouldn't be to easy. I needn't have worried.

After some fairly easy warm up exercises the instructor moved right into some difficult stuff with weights and medicine balls that really kicked my ass. It was part aerobic and part strength training. I should be quite sore by tomorrow morning. Hopefully it won't effect my running to much.

No comments: