Sunday, July 15, 2007

Back into the pool on Friday night. For this trip I was joined by Heather and Jenn, who due to injury hasn't been able to run with us but she can definitely swim. Heather and Jenn worked on some sets in one lane while I just cruised along in mine. I lost count of the laps but I think I hit a mile. I felt like I really made some progress with my form and pace.

The pool is great cross training and I look to make this a weekly occurrence all summer long.

Saturday morning I hit Wissahickon Park and ran the length of Forbidden drive. At the top of the park I made a left on Andorra Road and followed for a mile before turning around. The weather was decent for a July morning and I felt great most of the way. 15 miles in 1:55

I should get out the door for a late run tonight. With that included, the week, 45.3 miles running and a mile in the pool. That's three weeks in a row of 40-45 miles and a few swims, I'm feeling good and excited about the official start of marathon training on July 22nd.

No comments: