Monday, February 02, 2009

I look at Sunday and Monday runs as a way to recover and get ready for the week. Two very easy days in a row makes me feel like I can hit harder workouts during the week. Now if only the weather would cooperate so I can actually run hard for an extended period of time or even jump on the track.

My legs felt good this morning despite the aches that I felt when I first got out of bed. The morning was warm and calm, perfect for running. The Super Bowl left me a little more tired than normal but a brightening horizon lifted my mood. The sun is getting up earlier and earlier a sure sign of impending spring. The groundhog had different ideas this morning and I believe him when he forecasts 6 more weeks of winter.

I had the time and the drive to run a little over an hour but unfortunately my stomach forced me stop after only 4+ miles. 35 minutes.

No comments: