Wednesday, February 22, 2006

An Easy Five

Tuesday nights have been turning into 8-9 mile runs instead of the normal 5 miles with the Philly Runners. After a tough run on Monday I thought my best bet would be to skip the distance and just put in an easy five with the group.

Attendance was a little thin for a Tuesday night but I quickly fell into pace with Alex and Marita, a couple runners I really haven't talked with in a while. It was good to see Alex back after long hiatus. We cruised out to 2.5 miles and back for 5 in almost exactly 40 minutes. Two miles into this run I was really feeling good and I thought about tacking on a few more miles despite my mentality going into the run but I think I should be putting on some decent miles the remainder of the week so I just stuck to 5. In fact I might break 40 miles for teh week which would be my biggest since November.

No comments: