Thursday, February 16, 2006

Spring is in the Air

Earlier in the week I had planned on running 10 miles Mon, Weds, and Thurs this week. After a fairly hard run yesterday and short night of sleep I was tired all day at work and decided to cut todays run to 5.

It turns out I had a lot more energy then expected and I really felt great the entire run. Took the normal route down to Main Street out to Umbria and the Domino Diner and back. The night was very warm for Februaury, nearly 60 degrees, and it was great to see a lot of people out walking their dogs and shopping on Main Street. I also hit the streets a little before the sun went down so the entire run wasn't in the dark. Over the winter you kind of forget how nice it is to run on cool sunny evenings in the spring, I can't wait.

No comments: