Friday, January 18, 2008

Feeling Better

I was feeling good enough by Friday night to head out for a run. Running 9.5 miles has curative properties right? At least that is what I tell myself. "It'll probably make me feel better... spike the old immune system... get the blood flowing.. clear out my head and lungs." I ran this route out to the edge of Chestnut Hill.

I could feel the head cold from the start but I kept the pace easy and started feeling better, just as I had imagined. Temps in the low 40's and barely a breeze, good running weather. I did have a little intestinal distress towards the end of the run but other than that it went well. I have stomach problems much more often then in the past. It used to a be a problem once every few months. Now it is more like once a week. I am at a lose for an explanation.

9.3 miles in 72 minutes.

No comments: