Wednesday, April 26, 2006

I warmed up for a few miles with Heather before the Tuesday night run and timed my meeting with the group so that I only had to stand around for about 2 minutes. Florida Bill, Kevin G and I lead the pack out at about 7 minute pace. Things never really got much faster then that, in fact they kind of slowed down over the last couple miles.

The weather was nice and my legs felt good (after a couple of miles anyhow). The talk between Bill and I focused on past marathon experiences and our plans for the future. We seem to be at about similar fitness and he could make a good traing partner on these Tuesday night runs over the summer.

The weather was again fantastic and the outlook for the week is more of the same. Philadelphians usually complain about how the spring is shortlived and the summer is here before we get to enjoy the 60's and 70's. I think we'll have to keep our mouths shut this year.

No comments: