Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Watchless

I went down to the Art Museum a little earlier than usual to put in a few miles before the group run. Took the path down towards south street and met up with Russ, who was on his way to the run. I made it back in plenty of time to talk a bit before the run and then we were on our way.

Didn't really feel like I had the speed in my legs yesterday to make it another quick Tuesday night. I also had forgotten my watch so I wouldn't be able to track my splits anyhow. I took the first couple miles at about 7:45 pace with people from the group and then decided to pick up the pace with 3 miles left. I know mile three was farily quick, sub 6:30 for sure, but I eased off a bit after that and I think my last two miles were somewhere around 6:45. I could be wrong about my paces, they may be a bit faster but I like to stay conservative when I don't know.

All told it was around 8 miles in 1 hour so that's what will go down in my log for the day. I hate forgetting my watch.

No comments: