Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Tonight was an out and back on Kelly Drive for 7 miles which really seems to be turning into a popular distance for me lately. I decided to push it a bit and finished in just under 49 minutes which is, you guessed it, 7 minute pace. 7 here, 7 there, 7's are turning up everywhere. I wonder if this mean I have to run 17 miles this weekend... probably not.

I haven't steadily run this kind of pace by myself in a long while. It felt great. It's been a while since I have gotten home from a run and still been really out of breath when I walked in the house. Now that the spring is here I really wanted to get away from 8 minute pace for a majority of my runs and it looks like it is happening.

I do have this pain in front of my left heal that popped up yesterday. I felt good during the run but I can feel it stiffening up a bit now. Plantar maybe.

No comments: