Sunday, March 26, 2006

Two Easy Runs

I haven't posted a in a few days so I have to catch up on two runs.

Thursday night I met up with the group for 8 miles in Fairmount Park. I ended up being the only guy running with 4 girls so I just cruised along and enjoyed the chatter. We ran a very easy pace around Georges Hill and back to the Art Museum. 8 miles in 66 minutes. After some quicker miles earlier in the week this really felt good. I love knowing that a little over a year ago 8:15 was a decent pace for me and now it is recovery pace.

Yesterday was a little over10 miles on Forbidden Drive. The weather was cool and damp, just how I like it. I was running with a friend and again it was a leisurely pace of about 8:30. We took the path up to the covered bridge and back. Coversation was good and the 90 minutes flew by.

After two conservative runs and a lot of sleep over the past couple days I can't wait to get out on the trails and really get in a tough workout today.

No comments: