Tuesday, September 26, 2006

10 miles out to the Art Museum Last night. I didn't really want to push it and I am tired at looking at my splits so I started my watch and just didn't look at it after that.

My left leg was tight right from the start. Around my ankle and up my calve a little bit. It wasn't a sharp pain just a sore kind of tightness. I stretched it out a few times on the way out but it wasn't loosening up. When I got to turn around at the Art Museum I really made an effort to loosen it up and spent about 5 minutes stretching.

It worked, steadily feeling better on the return trip and the looser it got the quicker I ran. I felt good by the end and I was probably in hitting 7:30. 10 miles in 81 minutes.

I have a planned 14 tonight but if the leg is really acting up I might cut it short and save it for Thursday.

No comments: