Friday, September 29, 2006

Wednesday & Thursday

Villanova 5K on Wednesday night. It was definitely the most informal 5K that I have run. No number, no clocks, just three laps around the campus on a circuit that was a little short of a mile. I ran fairly hard but not all out and I think I came in 4th or 5th. It was hard to determine because half way throughthe second lap you were passing the people walking the course. I finished somewhere around 17 minutes. With a 2 mile warm up and a fourth lap for cool down that puts me somewhere around 5 miles for the day.

Thursday was an event. The one and only Jim Mayo has returned in a big way from his foot injury. 8.5 miles all around Fairmount Park with Jim, Jenn and E-Mike. Relaxing pace and good conversation made a nice run. 76 minutes.

No comments: