Friday, February 09, 2007

An easy Thursday with the group. Heather joined us again and that tends to keep the pace on the slower end which was fine with me. My legs were feeling pretty dead and 8:10 pace was perfect. It was an exact repeat of last Saturday's run through the park. 8.8 miles in 1 hr and something.

I was goign to try and get out the door this morning knowing I wasn't going to have a chance to run this evening or Saturday but I couldn't get my behind out of bed. Just the thought of temps in the teens when the bed was so warm made it next to impossible. I'll have to just deal with a low mileage week because even if I can get decent run in on Sunday I am not going to break 45 miles.

A little rest up before I push into the heavier marathon traning that is going follow. After this week only 9 more to go.

No comments: