Thursday, February 01, 2007

I was still feeling under the weather when I got home from work last night. Just drained and tired after an early, early morning ride to the airport for my folks and this damn cold. 12 miles was on the schedule and I was going to try and stick to it.

I headed out the door not long after getting home from work and went for a loop out through Mt. Airy and Chestnut Hill. It was a welcome change from Kelly Drive. I mapped out a few different routes but it seemd as long as I got to the intersection of Germantown Avenue and Chestnut Hill Avenue I was going to get at least 12 miles.

I think this intersection is also the highest point in the city so it made for a gernerally uphill run on the way out and a downhill run on the way back. The pace started easy and didn't get much faster.

A little over 12 miles in 1hr and 34 minutes. I got home ate some food, watched 10 minutes of TV and went to bed. Luckily I woke up feeling better.

No comments: