Thursday, August 10, 2006

Low Dew Points and Cooler Temps

The weather is back to normal and I am loving it.

It was in the low 80's and not humid when I went out last night for a trip up and down forbidden drive. I took a long a water bottle but I realized at the turn around that I was barely using it. I might have been betetr off with my iPod and some good tunes for company rather than a bottle of water.

Anyhow, I did 6.5 out in the 7:30-7:50 range. Just cruising along, enjoying the weather, and checking out all the people walking in the park. On the return I picked it up for three miles hitting a 6:30, 6:20 and a 6:30. I wasn't pushing to hard and I wouldn't consider it tempo pace, just enough effort to feel it but not enough to tire me out.

I finished up with a few easier miles. 11.7 miles in 83 minutes. A good run.

1 comment:

ian said...

good to see you back online. and the training looks good. chicago here you come...