Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Splinter 10

I planned for 10 miles last night and I had originally wanted to get in 5 miles before the group run to meet my goal. I quickly realized that I wasn't going to get out of work in time to do that so I asked if anybody was willing to join me for a splinter 10 miler from the group run and luckily Jim and E. Mike were up for it.

We stuck with the group on the way up Kelly and continued on up to the Falls Bridge, over the BN and then through Fairmount Park back to Girard Ave. Jim and I really picked it up till we were almost sprinting the last 20 yards to the Art Museum. A little over 10 miles in 84 minutes.

The pace was very comfortable the whole way (until the very end of course) and it was good to just run along and bullshit with these guys.

No comments: