Monday, August 21, 2006

A stroll up and down Kelly Drive was on order for tonight and I headed out for a fairly easy 9 miles after work. Nothing to exciting to report. Just listened to some tunes on my iPod and let my mind wander. I mixed in 4-5 short pickups in the second half just to mix thing up a bit.

Passed Jim Mayo on the way out, then bumped into Kevin and Amanda at Lloyd Hall, again passed Jim on the way back and a 1/4 mile later Craig caming whizzing by in the other direction. Many familiar faces on a Monday evening. A little over 9 miles in 70 minutes.

Tomorrow night will be my first ever "Track Meet" at Roxborough High put on by the Wissahickon Wanderers. I wish I was a little more rested for this so I'd really see what I can do in the mile but 41 miles in the last 4 days are sure to hold me back a bit. It should be interesting.

No comments: